Get your month-by-month career action plan straight to your inbox
Sometimes, all you really need to get you going is a serious pump up tune. Ever felt in need of a psyche up, but don't know where to turn to? Don't worry, we've got your back. Check out our top 16 motivational tunes and go get 'em.
1. I’ll Make a Man Out of You, the cast of Disney’s Mulan
2. Lose Yourself, Eminem. If this doesn’t get you pumped we don’t know what will.
3. Independent Woman, Destiny’s Child. For all the honeys makin’ moneys.
4. Thunderstruck, AC/DC. Old skool.
5. Eye of the Tiger, Survivor. A classic for a reason.
6. Watch me Shine, Joanna Pacitti. Take inspiration from Legally Blonde and follow your dreams 💫 just like Elle Woods.
7. Stronger, Kanye West. It’s all in the name 👊
8. Cuddly Toy, Roachford. As featured in the Alan Partridge Movie 🤷
9. Fight Song, Rachel Platten. Sometimes cheese is what you need 🧀
10. Ride of the Valkyries, Wagner. A classical number to raise your spirits.
11. You Get What You Give, New Radicals. Wake up, kids.
12. Remember the Name, Fort Minor. This is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will…
13. X Gon’ Give it To Ya, DMX. Phwoar. *?&!$#@ warning.
14. Animals, Martin Garrix. Sometimes who even needs words. 🐯🦊🦄🐍
15. Things Can Only Get Better, D:Ream. 👍🏽👍🏾👍🏿
16. Easy Love, Sigala. Easy as 1,2,3...
You. Got. This.